Recommended Spanish teachers in Lonely Planet and Footprint travel guides.
It was highly enjoyable to study Spanish with Gisela, since she aimed to create a relaxed, yet concentrated atmosphere. Her interpersonal skills were remarkable. I particularly appreciated her readiness to adapt to the students preferences and her flexibility." Dr. Danica Krizanac
Blog Spanish in BA
Spanish Courses | 2013
DEAL OF THE WEEK!: 2X1=145 ARG pesos for a bike tour with LA BICICLETA NARANJA instead of $145 for just 1 person, (you split the cost with your friend and you pay only $72arg pesos per person!). Reserve now!.
Vanessa Moore and Parissa from Englad in the Spanish class, March 2011.
"Studying one-on-one with an experienced teacher is the best and
fastest way to learn a language. There are many private tutors, but
very few are truly good at teaching. Gisela is one of these great
teachers. She has been doing this for a long time so she knows her
stuff. You will learn the difficult grammar structures but will not
notice how hard you're working at it because the process of learning
will be fun.
Gisela is an in-demand teacher and if she has too many students, she
will pair you up with another teacher. I spent about 10 hours studying
with one of Gisela's partners, and just like her, he was excellent.
Not only did he speak several languages, but he also worked as a
copywriter in one of BsAs newspapers. Spanish grammar was her
livelihood. Study with Gisela and/or one of her teacher partners.You will be
amazed at your progress."
Marina Tremkin, Financist, NYC, May 2011.
- Courses start each Monday for all Spanish levels.
- Business Spanish course start whenever you want!
- The hour of Spanish class is 60 minutes
- Mornings and afternoons available times.
- Long Term Discounts: Discounts are applicable for Spanish courses in Buenos Aires when the weeks are booked and paid for together.
- All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars (USD).
We offer individual Spanish lessons, with flexible schedules, as well as tailor made courses for groups.
Spanish 10 hours immersion course + Historic Tigre & San Isidro
- 10 hours a week Spanish individual lessons
- Stop at San Isidro, visit to San Isidro´s Cathedral
- Walkaround through Tigre
- Tigre Art Museum
- Fruit Market
- One hour boat trip through Delta River
- Breakfast or Lunch at Epoca de Quesos (everyone pays what consumes)
- Duration: 4-5 hours
- Availability: all the week from 9 AM to 6PM